Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Week 5 the temple is the happiest place in the world!

lunes: today our main focus all day was receiving answers to our prayers. Through out my time here there are so many things I have learned here but above all else is that you can pray to god about anything and everything that you need help with or are struggling with or basically anything that is going on in your life he wants to hear about everything you have to say.

martes: so today we had our last lesson with E_ today its so sad that we wont be teaching him any more but he is getting baptized on the 20th of november which is so exciting I cant wait to hear about it also the district before us left today and we all have each others emails so I get to hear how the mission work is going through out the world it will be so fun staying updated on the work and with everyone.

miercoles: well today is pday how fun although I would rather be teaching people about the gospel all day it is so much fun to share your testimony with others I would like to challenge you all to find an oppurtunity to share your testimony with some one who is a non member of the church.
I will ask for examples next pday.

jueves: 30 days as of today holy cow time flies by I got to hear people share their testimonies with me in Tongan and Chinese and french and russian today then I got to share mine with them in Spanish  every single language is just so beautiful and I have gained such a great love for the spanish language already. oh also during my personal study time two missionaries came up to me and taught me the restoration which was great to act as an investegator.

viernes: today in our lessons we talked about meeting goals which is only possible through taking small steps towards that goal we cant just go from one place and tellaport to the top of the mountain so I did a drawing of a stair case about the steps toward the goal of baptism and another on with the steps toeternal  families. our investigators loved these.

sabado: so today is halloween what was every one dressed up as this year, guess u cant guess what I was! A missionary how did  u know haha. Theres nothing I would rather be then a missionary its the best thing in the world disneyland can no longer say its the happiest place on earth its got to get in line behind the mission temple and home and family

domingo: would u look at that already fast sunday again surprisingly I didn't get the least bit hungry which was a first it was great to be able to bear my testimony in spanish it was actually alot of fun also so excited to be headed to Spain  soon.
love u all,
 elder strong

No comments:

Post a Comment