I made it to the MTC, this is truly is a place dedicated to the work. Who knew how fun it could be to learn a new language when you are doing it for the purpose of spreadig the true gospel of Jesus Christ. The food is actual pretty good here and we get a little time every day to play a ball so thats a blast. I have been blessed with a great companion elder Yokum also going to Madrid this is where I am suppose to be there is no doubt about that in my mind, so we have our first investigator today and its all in spanish so we will see how that goes I am so excited to be able to try to teach in spanish though it will be so much fun,hope everythings going well back home love u all so much. la famila es eterna and this is verdad
No comments:
Post a Comment