boring all of you who may be reading my weekly email after more than
70 weeks which I thank you all for doing. Well I thought I would take
some time to write more of my testimony of the mission to all of you
this week. Through out my years growing up in the church in the most
awesome family in the world I always knew that I was going to go on a
mission. But little did I know back then exactly what going on a
mission was exactly went every where from the doors slamming in your
face and to the dear John letter some people could ask why us missionaries
wake up every day and keep going when the answer is quite simple. It's
the hardest yet most joyful experience any man or woman will
experience at least before getting sealed in the temple haha. But
truly it is through bringing others unto the knowledge of their savior
Jesus Christ and his plan or in other terms the plan of salvation. It
is watching some ones spirit grow and pride shrink that has brought me
great joy. Just recently I had the opportunity to watch a young man
who I taught enter into the waters of baptism and see him come out of
the water as a new man. I have talked with him many times since then and
although he had some problems in his past he always has his vision
towards the future which we all must do follow this young mans example
and leave the past in the past there is nothing that we can do to
change that but we can chose who we will become in the future. At a
point in my mission I was very frustrated for a few weeks holding on
to something from my past but it is as we let that all go that we will
find success I can promise you all that because I have put it to the
test and god has blessed me more then I can believe. As we give our
will to god he will work the miracles we have been waiting to see in
our lives. That has come true for me after I took the decision to turn
my whole heart over to god was when we found helio who is now a very
great ward member and a great missionary. And also have found Mary nd
Ricardo who will be baptized on the thirtieth of march. I know this
church is true and that the Book of Mormon is true. The Book really
can change your life if you don't believe me read it and put its
teaching into practice into your life! I wish all the best of luck in
all aspects of your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment